Alright, folks! It's finally happening! I'm blogging again *cue trumpets*
I've decided to tackle the past - oh - 3 months as such. I have just published a bunch of October posts. I will be completing our Hawaii post and posting about Halloween tomorrow (no really, real time recounting folks. It's crazy!)
I will next tackle all of September and continue to move backwards, which means that if you care about what's been going on. You're gonna have to look. ;) I'll do my best to let you know if something interesting happened in the past that you really should go read, but really (and this is why I've been so bad about it to this point), we're just chugging along with life.
However, this wonderfully ordinary life of ours is amazing in its moments, so I'm going to continue documenting it and if you are still here and reading this, I am truly touched that you still want to hear about it. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment